Established in September 1982, our school is one of twelve child care centres run by Yan Chai Hospital. Serving working parents and needy families in Tuen Mun. In addition to providing whole-day pre-primary education and day-care service, we also provide integrated and extended hours services for children aged 2 to 6. Learning in a healthy and joyful environment, children will be cared for and nurtured, enabling them to grow up in a happy way.
School-based support measures for the Non-Chinese Speaking Children：
- Refer from Kindergarten Education Curriculum Guide (2017) , sets out the direction and principles for facilitating the integration of non-Chinese speaking into the local school settings of specific strategies and relevant resources on helping non-Chinese speaking learn Chinese.
- To help Kindergartens strengthen communication with parents of non-Chinese speaking, a set of communication Cue Cards for use of Kindergartens.
- Enhance learning motivation and interest.
- Fun activities and appropriate language learning environment.
- Practice Chinese in real life to enhance learning efficiency.
- Set up support team for Individual tutoring.