- 申請表格可親臨本校索取或於本校網頁下載： https://www.ychyo.org.hk/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/入學申請表.pdf
- 2021-2022年度本校K1班學額約為 18名。
- 2021-2022年度本校N班學額約為 20名。
- N Class Admission Procedures (Entry of September 2021)
- Children aged 18 months can apply for N Class.
- The interview will be conducted in February 2021 with the applicant and parents. The quota of the first round of interview is 60. The interview date and time will be notified separately in writing. The admission results will be announced by the end of March 2021.
- Parents of successful applicants should complete the registration procedures on specified dates by paying the registration fee. Late registration will be deemed as an abandonment of the offer.
- K1 Class Admission Procedures (Entry of September 2021)
- Children aged 18 months can apply for K1 Class.
- The interview will be conducted in November 2020 with the applicant and parents.. The quota of the first round of interview is 80. The interview date and time will be notified separately in writing. The admission results will be announced by the end of December 2020.
- Parents of successful applicants should complete the registration procedures on specified dates by submitting the original of “2021/22 Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” and paying the registration fee from 7 to 9 January 2021 (Centralised Registration Dates set by the Education Bureau). Late registration will be deemed as an abandonment of the offer.
- Current N Class students should also follow and complete the K1 admission procedures.
- Parents should apply for the “2021/22 Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” in the Education Bureau from September to November 2020.
- Important Notes
- To complete the admission procedures, parents should complete an application form and submit all the required documents. We will send back the application number by post within one month.
- Application forms can be obtained from school in person or downloaded from school website: https://www.ychyo.org.hk/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/入學申請表.pdf
- Each application form is used for applying for one class in one academic year.
- All application forms and related documents of unsuccessful candidates or those who remove themselves from the waiting list will not be returned; instead, they will be destroyed immediately.
- The quota of K1 Class for the academic year 2021-2022 is 18.
- The quota of N Class for the academic year 2021-2022 is 20.
- An application fee of $30 will be collected during interview. The application fee is non-refundable whether the application is successful or not.
- Please inform us at least one week before the interview date if interpretation / translation service is required.
- Arrangement for Waiting list and Changing school
- For those applicants who have not yet been arranged an interview or have no result after interview, will be queued at the waiting list. We will arrange interview with the applicants once there is vacant school place.
- If parents decide to change school after registration, please notify us in writing. The school will return the “2021/22 Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon obtaining the “2021/22 Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission”, the school will no longer keep the school place for the child.
Admission Arrangements for Nursery (K1) Classes in Kindergartens